Women’s Grievance And Redressal Cell
Constitution as per PCI norms and AICTE guidelines
- To resolve issues pertaining to girls’ / women’s sexual harassment.
- The women’s grievances redressal cell has been formed to resolve issues.
- To equip the female students, faculty and staff members with knowledge of their legal rights.
- To safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members.
- To provide a platform for listening to complaints and redressal of grievances.
- To incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college.
- To ensure personality along with academic development of students.
The Women’s Grievance Redressal Committee will meet twice a year and whenever required.
The details of member are as follows.
|Sr. no.||Name of the Committee Members||Designation||Post||Mobile No.||Mail ID|
|1||Dr. KV Ramanath||Principal||Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Senior Female Lecturer||Lecturer||Secretary||___||___|
|3||Senior Male Lecturer||Lecturer||Member||___||___|
|6||Mrs.SandhyaKhilare (Maher)||NGO Member||Memberemail@example.com|
|7||Mr Harish Parekh||Accountant||Member||9822525041||Harish.firstname.lastname@example.org|